Thursday, January 7, 2010

¡Este es un lugar de ambiente, donde todo es diferente!

Japi Nu Yir!

It's a new year, a new blog, a new day and I'm feeling good.

LA Naca anda muy feliz por un chingo de razones.  First of all, I survived another Guadalupe-Reyes Marathon without any traces of LA Cruda, I didn't get a baby in my rebanada de rosca AND today is the best day ever!

Today, el 7 de enero del año MMX, is JuanGa's 60th Birthday!

Words cannot express how excited I am about today's festivities.  First of all, half LA Chusma is coming over from all over NacoLAndia to celebrate el Querido's cumple.

For those of you that can't make it, let me give you a glimpse as to what you'll be missing, also known as why I love him so much.

First of all, Juan Gabriel is one straight and sexy man, as is evident here.



Second, the man born Alberto Aguilera Valadez has some sweet, stylin' moves.  Look at how gracefully he does the Roger Rabbit...



...right before he falls.

Broken wrist and concussion aside, he's exudes amazingness.  Check out this Saturday Night Fever-inspired (minus the paint bucket) clip from the 1980 classic, El Noa Noa, featuring el Divo de Juárez who is actually from Parácuaro, Michoacán.



Off to make el pastel preferido de los nacos: tres leches.

Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment