Friday, September 10, 2010

(Ni Tan) Fashion Fridays, X

"You're dead to me."

"¡Qué la chingada!"

"¡No nos has dado nada por 3 meses, mamona!"

"Pos, ¿qué esperas, cabrona?"

"You're dead to me.  Again."

Girl, let me tell you, these are a handful of the nicest comments I've received (mostly from LA Doctora y LA Abogada) about my unfortunate leave of absence. It's not that mi vida has gotten any less naca, it's just that, well... Read on.

Since my last post, LA Naca has had some major life changing moments.  Primeramente, como no tenía trabajo, pues le pedí al santo niño que me diera una buena chamba.  Since homie wasn't listening, pos me fui en un cursillo.  Of course, not the Episcopalian copycat kind, but the real deal Virgen de Guadalupe kind, except, instead of Tepeyac, I went to Jesus's house.  No, not Tío Chucho's casita in the West Side Locos infested 'hood of Penmar Parque.  Ufff, no. ¡Qué asco!  Let me show you.


That's right. I went to el Papa's house.

I'll tell you more in the next post since my innernet connection at the library is about to run out, so, let me leave you with this fashion advice I learned while at the Vatican.

Ahí donde lo ves, I'm back.  It's on like Donkey Kong.  Trust.

Hasta mañana.

1 comment:

  1. Por fin!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't see another post today, YA VERAS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete