Wednesday, February 17, 2010

¿Qué Quiere Decir Triple Salchow?

LA Naca's mind was blown last night watching las Olimpiadas with LA Doctora.

We watched about an hour's worth of men's figure skating while playing several rounds of "es o no es?"

After suffering temporary blindness from sequins overload, we decided Johnny Weir would be our last show of the night.

And what a show it was!

I don't think I knew too much about Johnny before last night, but what I did know was that he did something that touched me deep in my naca core.

JOHNNY WEIR SKATED TO JUANGA!


That's right, nacos.  Juanito Weir triple toe-looped his way through a dandy routine he dubbed I Love You, I Hate You to the sounds of Raúl Di Blasio's instrumental rendition of Juan Gabriel's Hasta Que Te Conocí.

I just spent many hours trying to figure out how to embed this video into a blog, pero soy demasiada naca para entender esas chingaderas.

That being said, please enjoy I Love You, I Hate You.

.


And for the record, Juanito totally es.

Hasta mañana.

2 comments: