Wednesday, March 3, 2010

C-C-C-C-Cambios

LA Naca lost her chamba.

That being said, LA Naca now has more time to focus on Mi Vida Naca...y los Doyers. Don't worry about this lapse in time being about the running out of material.  I just had to cry it out and stand in the unemployment line first.

In fact, the thought of running out of nacadas makes me go jaja.  Chichis Christ, I have a never-ending supply of nacosidades.  Lo naco me llama y me encuentra.

This time, inspiration came from LA Doctora.  She found a business card for a taxi cab service here in NacoLAndia.  I usually have no need for cabs, as the MTA serves me well when my carcancha doesn't.  But, I think she saved it for me in case I was looking for a career change.

I don't know why she chose gypsy cab driver as a possible new profession.  Upon further reflection, I guess I am qualified for the job.  I have both excellent driving skills (I only cut off BMWs) and am insured most months of the year.  Part of me thinks that this idea came to her because I almost got into a traffic accident a few years ago while trying to take this picture.

(Photo courtesy of driving down Venice Blvd. by Culver Blvd.)

Maybe that's why LA Doctora chose to give me this card for LA City Taxi.



What's awesome about this business card, besides offering a 10% discount, is that the other side has a 2010 calendar.



...y se hacen delivers.

Hasta mañana.

2 comments:

  1. !ADM! taxi driver would be the PERFECT job for you. I've never seen anyone else blow through an "orange" light because it was "too much drama" to stop. Also, you have an entire map NacoLAndia in your head.

    do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...maybe i should become a chola cab driver?

    ReplyDelete