Friday, November 6, 2009

Fashion Fridays, I

I'm leaving NacoLAndia.

FOREVER.

Yust yoking! It's just for the weekend. I'd say where I'm going but it's a surprise to LA Doctora Chicana for her treintañera.

Anyway...

Bienvenidos al primer Fashion Friday, donde tú haces el fashion!

Today's haute couture are in celebration of this week's very sacred and very Mexi holiday, Dia de los Muertos. As chúntaro as I am, I don't appreciate painting my face with that nasty black and white grease paint, but I do appreciate sugar skulls.



These sexy rhinestone-encrusted calavera slip-ons are from the very paisa Eskechers outlet in Orange County.

*Cuffed jeans thanks to Morrissey's influence on me and my people.




But what's a cute pair of shoes without a matching purse?

Here it is, bishes. This purse is from Dragonfly Clothing Co., but I found it at Aahs while I was looking for Strawberry Shortcake lipgloss. Initially, I bought it for LA Abogada Chicana to use for tianguis shopping, but I loved it so much, I bought one for myself.

*Altars and marigolds sold separately.





For more examples of nacos with a keen sense of style and smooth moves, check out this amazing tutorial.



If that didn't inspire a cemetery picnic, I don't know what will. Thanks again to LA Messicana for her earlier post of this awesomeness.

Hasta mañana*.

*Subject to internet availability on the road.

1 comment:

  1. bombaaaaaa...un movimiento sensual...un movimiento muy sexy...

    ReplyDelete