Monday, November 30, 2009

LA Naquititita

I've finally come out of my Cazadores-induced coma and I'm back with a vengeance!

I just couldn't wait to share this nacada with you.

From Amandititita, the chaparra chilanga who brought us the jam Metrosexual, here's another soon-to-be classic entry in the Anar-Cumbia genre.

I present to you Odio A Mi Jefe.



Mad props to LA Messicana's sister, LA Virgen de Guadalupe, for sharing this with me earlier today.

I hope this makes you laugh and dance and perhaps makes you want to invest in some CutCo.

Speaking of which, there's nothing I love more than machetes, except putazos. Hablando de eso, do you know who Librado Andrade is? If you don't, I'll tell you. I'm an expert on him, clearly, as I just heard about him and saw him fight for the first time ever about 72 hours ago. He's the Cro-Magnon Hombre of the boxing world and he got the crap kicked out of him in like 8 seconds on Friday.

(Photo courtesy of google image search. Also, the photo is not from Saturday's fight, but he really does look like that always.)
He hails from Guanajuato (ajua!), has a brother, Enrique, who is also a boxer, and he currently resides in GuadaLaHabra.  And...he has a terrible boxing record.  Now, I'm not gonna lie to you.  Chances are I'm not going to be writing about any other boxers on this blog, with the exception of maybe Julio César Chávez, if the occasion arises.  The truth is that I'm not a boxing fan, not because I oppose violence, but because I can't stand that stupid Oscar De La Hoya and his stupid smug face.

But that's for another post.  Maybe.

Hasta mañana.

2 comments:

  1. it's nihilism con swing, like the lovechild of the sex pistols and pitbull. oh man...i can already envision this mash-up on next week's episode of glee.

    ReplyDelete