Friday, November 13, 2009

Fashion Fridays, II

Andre Ethier Martinez: the world's most perfect man. Nevermind the fact that he speaks Spanish like the Phoenix pocho that he is. I don't care. He's beautiful and talented and he loves pozole and he's catholic. Nada más importa.

Today's Fashion Friday entry will be in honor of Andresito and Matt Kemp winning the Silver Slugger Awards, but also of Kemp and Orlando Hudson, lucky #13, winning the Golden Glove Awards the day before. It's a good week to be Matt Kemp. He's a beautiful man, too. I'm not gonna lie. But since he's not half yaqui naco, my heart won't stray.

Congratulations, all you sexy men, for your well deserved awards. I got another award to give you if you'd like. Just let me know.


ARRIBA LOS DOYERS, CABRONES!

And lastly, in addition to yesterday's reference to el gran maestro Art Laboe, LA Doctora forwarded me this article on him in the NacoLAndia Times from earlier this week.

Hasta mañana.

2 comments: