Friday, December 4, 2009

Fashion Fridays, IV

FELIZ ANIVERSARIO A MI BLOG! Today, my blog is a month old. I can't believe I haven't abandoned it yet.

Not only that, but it's also Friday, which means I'll be bringing you the greatest fine apparel NacoLAndia has to offer.

But before we get to that, I want to tell you that one day, LA Doctora (and maybe LA Abogada, if she's down) and I will open up our own clothing company, and we will call it Trapos.  You'll see.  One day.  Just not today.

But enough about my fictitious babosadas.  I bring you real-life nacadas available in NacoLAndia and the internet.

Anyway, here's the NaCo classic from 2005:



This is available for purchase on their website and at Olverita's Village in La Placita.  It's also on my Navidad wishlist. Men's mediano. Pa' que sepas.

Hablando de chingaderas que no necesito pero que deseo tanto...I really can't wait to hit up the jewelry district in downtown NacoLAndia (Broadway and 7th, where LA Naca gets the cuñada hookups) because I DESPERATELY want this ghetto bling to wear next season, when we go all the way, guey!




It'll go perfectly with my new jeans with the embroidered Doyers logo on the butt pockets. You think I'm kidding.

Oh, I almost forgot!  These items of alta calidad in the eyes of this naca match perfectly with my badass kicks purchased at Fanzz, the best sportswear shop (previously called The Raiders Store) in Fox Hills Mall, la raza headquarters west of Normandie.



Think Blue and thanks for sticking with me this month.  A ver como nos va en diciembre.

Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment