Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Un Chingo De Tequila Y Tortillas

Nacos don't shop at Costco.

I'm not saying we shouldn't.  I'm saying we don't.   But we need to get on board!

While enjoying some mexcellent chilaquiles, LA Doctora and I were discussing the fact that Costco is a one-stop shop for nacos, but we don't even know it because we don't have membership cards.  Well, I do, but that's because I got that sabor a fresa going on.  That being said, here's my plea to mi gente to hop on the Kirkland train.

¡ATENCION!
NACOS DE TODO EL MUNDO: Get yourself a membership to Costco!

I know it costs $40 a year, but it's worth it.  Te lo juro.

Now, I'm not saying all us nacos work as jardineros, but those of us that are would look legit if we pushed this around:

jardineromobile

I'm also not stereotyping us all as being construction workers, but if we did spend our downtime in front of Home Depot searching for our next gig, I'd suggest picking this up, especialmente si te gusta clavar:

clavar


Also, I would NEVER presume that we all work as or for mechanics. But if we did, this would be handy to have around to clean up after ourselves:

toallas

Speaking of cleaning up after ourselves, I don't know a naco that couldn't use the following products, regardless of employment status in the custodial arts:

palostrapos

aspiradora

paynsol

Ahora, si todavía te faltan regalitos para LA Noche Buena para tu familia, pos vete al Costco!

Para tus escuincles:

la seleccion

Para tu madre:

singer


Para tu vieja:


fabuloso

Finalmente, para LA Naca:


Cómpramelas, porfis!  No seas gacho!  Aunque acabo de comprar estas ayer, ya sé que me las voy a echar en unos dos por tres.  Fácilmente, me las acabo antes del cumpleaños de Chuchito.

Hasta mañana.

4 comments:

  1. raza doesnt go to costco because any building without windows must be a migra trap!!!

    just spread the word about all those free samples and they will come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que chistoza! I'm cruising around looking for chilaquiles IDEAS, and I found you! Very clever, very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas gracias! come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know that wasn't even right. I'm not saying your'e wrong, but it's just not right!

    ReplyDelete